How to install Firefox web browser on Windows.
- Open up your web browser and navigate to: https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/new/
- Click “Download Firefox” button.
- Save the file, and remember where you saved it to.
- Go to the directory where you saved the file.
- Open the file and click Run.
- You will be presented with an installation wizard, click next.
- Choose “Custom” and click next.
- You can change the default install directory if you want, but i recommend leaving it as it is.
- Tick the options you want, then next.
- Tick the box if you’d like to have Firefox as your default web browser.
- Launch Firefox now, next.
- Do you want to import data from Internet Explorer? (Optional)
- Firefox will now open.
- To open firefox in the future, it’ll be located in the start menu under the folder “Mozilla Firefox” and is called “Mozilla Firefox”.